Our Quality policy is to continuously strive to ensure customers’ satisfaction through the provision of high quality safety and skill training, which meet the industry and international standards.
In partnership with Institute Kemahiran Belia Negara and Ministry of Youth & Sport Malaysia, OCTTC will ensure all persons attending a Health, Safety, Emergency and Skill trainings and courses:
• To be treated in a courteous manner at all times.
• To receive all training in a safe and controlled environment by qualified instructors.
• To have their competence assessed by trained and qualified Assessors (where applicable).
• To understand their right as a delegate.
• Training events limited to a maximum number of participants as defined in the customers / clients standards & requirement.